Creating a Lookbook

by - 7:30 PM

So in one of our sessions at the Fashion Foundation course we had to create a lookbook out of Magazine cuttings. It was quite a fun activity really. I love flipping through magazines and all the editorials and some of the beautiful adverts.

What I went for as a theme was that same 'grungy with a contrast' sort of feel that I had in my mood board. This, though, had a more relaxed tone. The overall feel of the Lookbook is a hybrid of pretty scruffiness paired with grungy.


 



 




Having done these works, which are rather easy to do, I'm thinking of doing some kind of cut/paste job on the walls of my room. The thing is, it's already filled with other posters of my favourite films, books and music. So the problem is that I like it a lot already and putting everything down is a sorta like a big and drastic step to take haha. I might put down a few of my less favourite parts and fill those, though.

I'm off. I'm reading up about Fashion Design Portfolios and such as I'm working on mine. Also, if this semester goes well, I might be off to London in Summer for a short course at the London College of Fashion! Fingers crossed. :)

Tina x


You May Also Like

0 comments