Three Things #1

by - 10:01 PM

In the intent to relaunch my blog, I will be starting this series called "Three Things". Since I'm always browsing - especially over on tumblr - and online shopping, the result is the development of tiny obsessions with specfic details; a type of shoe, colour, clothing, jewellery and such. So I will be sharing a few of these over here - god willing it interests someone else haha. 

1. Silver


Over on my Tumblr, I've been loving silver nails, shoes and satin, silver-coloured garments. In general, silver coloured jewellery is not really my thing as I definitely tend to gravitate towards gold accessories... but silver shoes and dresses? - I've been loving, lately.


Photos (clockwise from top left: 1, 2, 3, 4)

2. White Lace


In particular, these embroidered light bomber jackets below - if I find one to buy this spring I'll be the happiest. My favourite is the jacket in the top right picture; it is from Valentin Yudashkin SS15 (a great collection in general, you can view it here.)

Photos (clockwise from top left: 123, 4)

3. Hair Inspiration


Have you ever been in a "Hair-rut" ? A phase where you felt that you were really bored with your hair? The way it fell, the colour, the terrible need of a cut and a pick me up? Well, I'm there right now, so I have been looking up styles - colours, mostly - so that I do something with it. 

I'm leaning towards ginger hair a lot, but my hair colour is a sort of medium dark, ashy kind of brown, so it's either that or I simply go lighter on my natural shades. 

Or Pink. (I wish)

Photos (clockwise from top left: 1, 2, 3, 4)



Those were my three things for this first post. Not the only things I'm fawning over at the moment, but more on that later!

Hope you're having a good day :) 


You May Also Like

0 comments